Becoming a Midlands Humane Society (MHS) sponsor is a win-win situation for you as a community-minded business. Your company will receive significant promotional value as a sponsor and you’ll feel good knowing your marketing dollars are helping people and pets in the community. MHS offers several levels of sponsorship and recognition so that businesses – both large and small – can show their commitment to helping homeless animals.
Our Annual Gala, “Diggin' the Derby" is our largest fundraising event featuring a social hour, dinner, silent and live auction and its incredibly popular animal fashion show. With over 500 in attendance and raising $135,000 in 2019, the Annual Gala is an excellent venue to be publicly recognized as an MHS supporter. We have some exciting new opportunities for the Annual Gala 2020. If you would like to see our Sponsorship Opportunities, we would be happy to send you some information.
Sponsors have access to unique benefits and opportunities that advertising alone cannot provide. Our adoptive families will receive a listing of our larger sponsors along with their contact information
For additional information and questions, e-mail Kori Nelson at knelson@MidlandsHumaneSociety.org
2019 Gala Sponsors
- Presenting Paw Sponsor The Cimino Family
- Platinum Paw Sponsor Petco Foundation, Wolf Brothers Western Store and Boots for Less
- Gold Paw Sponsor Sherry G. Bills, Petersen Law, PLLC, Urgent Pet Care
- Silver Paw Sponsor Hy-Vee
- Triple Crown Sponsors Centris Federal Credit Union, Clear Title & Abstract, LLC, Council Bluffs Veterinary Clinic, Evolve Animal Services, LLC, John & Trish Fahey, Heartland Properties, Iowa Western/89.7 The River, The Kemp Family, Lam Support Services, LLC, Silverstone Group, American National Bank, The Tom Brandt Family and Annette & Royce Connerley